[cisco-voip] Industry Hi-Five

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Jul 22 17:08:53 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I'll start by saying that since I have listened to this list, I've not
seen this -so I am not sure if this is frowned upon by list maintainers
or not (please unicast me if it is).

I would like to give a virtual "Industry Hi-Five" to Aaron Banks for a
job well done! Aaron and I have communicated off list on a few of UC
topics in the past; he recently was involved in some customer upgrade
activities involving equipment that wasn't completely familiar -and he
rocked it like a BOSS! Congratulations Aaron! Keep making our industry
look good in front of clients!

Thanks,

Ryan