[cisco-voip] Supervisory Disconnect on ATA 190

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Fri Jul 22 14:52:15 EDT 2016

If the paging controller is taking the ATA off-hook as soon as you plug it in, then it sounds to me like the interface on the paging controller is the wrong kind of interface (perhaps needs to be configured).

Disconnect supervision issues would show up *after* making an announcement, but you are not even making it that far.

-mn