[cisco-voip] Move to new AD environment for CUCM and Unity Connection 9.1

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Jun 20 15:10:24 EDT 2016

As soon as you delete the LDAP directory, it just marks all those users as
inactive.  The users won't be deleted until the next 3:15am period that is
at least 24 hours later.  If it finds a matching user ID in the new LDAP
directory, the users will automatically become active again when you do a
sync.

Worst case, you just re-add the original LDAP Directory configuration then
do a full sync to make all the users active again if you can't get the new
one to work.