[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.0.1 bug watch

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:40:57 EDT 2016

Why is there still not a COP file for CSCux33949?   This has been a known
issue for so long it should not be left up to customers to try the 11.0,
run into a bug, and then open a TAC case.   The BU has known about this for
so long, please release a COP file or SU to fix this so this doesn't keep
happening to customers.