[cisco-voip] Presence status in corporate directory of IP phone 8845

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Mon Jun 27 09:52:42 EDT 2016

Thank you very much, I fixed the problem with your help. I noticed that a
BLF speed-dial worked, but the directory entries did not. Then I noticed
that all numbers in our corporate directory are in full E.164 notation. The
CSS only contained the local DNs, but no transformation for E.164 notation.
I added that partition to the CSS, and now the status appears correctly.

Cheers
Sebastian

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.