[cisco-voip] IM&P - services reported in unknown state after SAN cert install

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:15:18 EDT 2016

It was Go Daddy.

I uploaded the bundle they sent all at once to the tomcat-trust then the
individual multi-server cert to tomcat.  The root was missing from that
bundle.  Going out to their website and downloading the root, G2 root in
this case, and uploading it to tomcat-trust was all I needed to do.

Maybe the customer didn't provide me with the file containing the entire
chain but I remember vaguely this happening on previous jobs with Go Daddy.