[cisco-voip] QM retention based on UCCX queue

Damisch, Kevin Kevin.Damisch at oneneck.com
Tue May 17 16:30:01 EDT 2016

Reading through the QM API docs, I'm trying to verify if it is possible to set the retention of a call based on the UCCX queue.  For example, if the normal retention for recorded calls is 12 months, but the customer wants to have the retention for all CSQ_QUEUE123 calls set to 24 months, is that done via Desktop Administrator using some HTTP actions pointed at the QM server's API?  We are trying to do this without any agent intervention.

UCCX is 10.6 and QM is 10.5.  They are still using CAD/CSD, not Finesse (yet).

Thanks,
Kevin