[cisco-voip] Cisco Meraki Hosted VoIP and Phone

Tong, Dana Dana.Tong at team.telstra.com
Tue May 17 21:03:58 EDT 2016

I’m a bit confused by the messaging. I get the whole Spark Call is more a full feature cloud registered UC platform, and Meraki Calling is more of a lighter version with what appears to be just dial-tone and voicemail, but why introduce new endpoints that are not compatible?

Ie why not allow 7800’s to register to Meraki and allow customers to maybe start with Meraki Call and migrate to Spark Calling if they want to add the a more fuller UC experience?