[cisco-voip] Jabber utilization report

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 19 03:15:57 EDT 2016

> On 18 May 2016, at 16:36, Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu> wrote:
>
> There is a Presence Usage Report on the Cisco Unified IM and Presence Reporting dropdown but it only gives you current logged in clients.
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Louis Koekemoer (ZA) <Louis.Koekemoer at dimensiondata.com> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>

> I have a customer where we deployed Jabber. The client now want a report on the user take-on and utilization of Jabber after the deployment. Does anyone know where one can get a report like that?

NB. this is for 8.6, ymmv with later versions…

If you login on the CLI and run this:

run sql select e.userid, ex.firstname, ex.lastname, ex.department, DBINFO('utc_to_datetime', cd.timelastaccessed) AS lastaccess from enduser as e, credentialdynamic as cd, credential as cr, enduserex as ex where e.pkid = ex.fkenduser and e.pkid=cr.fkenduser and e.tkuserprofile=1 and e.primarynodeid is not null and cr.tkcredential=3 and cr.pkid=cd.fkcredential order by last access

You’ll get a list of all presence users ordered by the last time they logged in. Run it periodically, log the data and build some usage stats. Not perfect, I know, but better than nothing...

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n      Loughborough University, IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |