[cisco-voip] Jabber utilization report

Ian Anderson ia at andersoi.co.uk
Thu May 19 04:10:52 EDT 2016

Gary beat me to the SQL option... ;-)

The other option if you're running the IM compliance by logging to an
external PGSQL database is that you can get stats on the number of messages
sent etc etc, I had a good dev working with me who anonymised this and made
some pretty graphs...

The only commercial option I'm aware of is tiger communications (
www.tigercomms.com) who whilst coming more from the billing side of things
have built some UC adoption reporting into their latest product.

HTH

IAn