[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.6 Historical Reports off by 1hr - No NTP issues -Daylight Savings??

Max Harmony bmaxim88 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:40:41 EDT 2016

All,

The last 3 days of HR reports has been 1hr off, so for example Agents
logged out at 4:30PM, the reports shows them as logged out at 3:30PM.

I checked all the UCCX CLI logs and noticed that I am not getting NTP
issues.
The UCCX NTP is the CUCM Publisher, I checked that as well and time was
correct

Anyone running into this issue, the call center supervisors are freaking
out, I am still trying to investigate the NTPs that CUCM is pointed to, or
the ESXi host machine maybe off.

Welcome your advice

Thanks in advance
Grace

Grace Maximuangu

CloudPOP/InvictaCloud
www.cloudpop.com

 *“Go beyond your limits, push yourself, be the best you can be.*
*Experience new cultures, broaden your horizons, stay connected.”*