[cisco-voip] SIP Profile to add Calling Name

Sreekanth sknth.n at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 01:15:45 EST 2016

Based on your query it looks like you're trying to modify the From header
on an INVITE coming into CUCM. Are the RPID/PAID headers also present in
the message?
The CUCM will first look at those headers, before going to the From header
to pull the caller's information.

Modify the RPID/PAID if they are there to provide this calling information.
Can you post those 2 headers as well?

Also, what's the middx-1 attachment?