[cisco-voip] Query or report to find devices that have video calling enabled?

Nick Barnett nicksbarnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:18:29 EST 2016

This is incredibly helpful. Thank you. I didn’t find any data in the 16k
and 8k tables, but 4k has a LOT. Do you know what the 8k and 16k tables are
actually used for?

I wrote this AXL call that seems to list out exactly what I was looking
for. All of our CSF devices start with “UCCSF”

xmlns:ns="http://www.cisco.com/AXL/API/10.0">

   <soapenv:Header/>

   <soapenv:Body>

      <ns:executeSQLQuery sequence="?">