[cisco-voip] Are there any gotchas to watch out for switching to FQDN server names from IP address server names?

Derek Andrew Derek.Andrew at usask.ca
Tue Nov 29 23:36:17 EST 2016

Would a simple reboot accomplish the same as deactivating and activating?

--
Copyright 2016 Derek Andrew (excluding quotations)

+1 306 966 4808
Communication and Network Services
Information and Communications Technology
Infrastructure Services

*University of Saskatchewan*Peterson 120; 54 Innovation Boulevard
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada. S7N 2V3
Timezone GMT-6

Typed but not read.