[cisco-voip] CCX 11.5 Upgrade Issues

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:45:55 EDT 2016

What UCCX version were you coming from, and what are the Finesse browser
versions in use?

I wonder if 11.5 is a resource hog, or if you might be hitting the Finesse
Live Data issue I had a few months back when moving to UCCX 11.0 and using
IE9 in non-compatibilty mode, and IE11 in compatibility mode.

https://communities.cisco.com/thread/65762?start=0&tstart=0