[cisco-voip] CCX 11.5 Upgrade Issues

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Oct 24 15:18:04 EDT 2016

11.0. It was not Finesse, that and CUIC were the only Tomcats that started and Finesse actually worked. Agents could login and take calls in my testing.
The regular Tomcat service and the dependent services that run /appadmin /cmplatform etc would not start. This was occurring before live agents even logged in.