[cisco-voip] Not supported I'm sure..... but what do you think?

Tommy Schlotterer tschlotterer at presidio.com
Tue Oct 25 14:48:58 EDT 2016

I do a similar, but supported process. I take DRS backups and then restore on servers in a sandbox VLAN. Works well. Make sure you check your phone firmware and upgrade to the current version before the cutover or all your phones will have to upgrade on cutover.

Also make sure you don’t change Hostname/Ip addresses in the sandbox as that will cause your ITL to regenerate and cause issues with phone configuration changes after cutover.

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy Schlotterer | Systems Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com
20 N. Saint Clair, 3rd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604