[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 10.5 and IE11 Inbox/PCA issues playing back messages

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:40:58 EDT 2016

Anyone know of a workaround to this in IE11 and Unity Connection
10.5.2.13901 (SU3a?

When we use IE11 with Unity Inbox and playback a message, a pop up
message appears "HTML5 audio compatible browser or QuickTime Plug-In
not found. Select Phone option to play the message."

Firefox works fine.

Could be bug id CSCux65172 which is listed as open bug still in 10.5.2
Su3a release notes.

Does anyone know if there is a 10.5.2 ES62 from TAC available? It is
listed as one of the fixed in versions in the bug toolkit.

I also tried K-Lite codec pack to see if it would help.

Erick