[cisco-voip] CME-SRST question

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Sat Sep 3 16:33:34 EDT 2016

Dear Gents,

I have a setup of CUCM 10.5 in a central site with a router in a branch site, phones in branch are registered with the central site CUCM and in case of WAN failure the branch site router should handle the branch phones till the WAN is up again, I have configured the branch router with CME-SRST configurations which is working fine with SCCP phones and all tests were successfully during WAN outage, my issue it with branch SIP phone which are not able to register to the CME-SRST router during WAN outage despite I have followed many configurations scenarios for SIP phones including global register configurations.

So does anyone have a working scenario configurations for CME-SRST (not unified SRST) working with SIP phones.

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer