[cisco-voip] CME-SRST question

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Sun Sep 4 10:31:14 EDT 2016

Hi Ryan,

Please find needed info in the attached file, also find the output of debug ccsip messages while a SIP phone tries to register (or it should be trying) to the CME-SRST, (phone IP: 10.90.11.54, Router interface IP: 10.90.241.100)

Another question, do I have to have all the CME tar file contents extracted to the router flash just for the CME-SRST functionality to work ?

Also if anyone have a working configurations for CME-SRST or even SRST with SIP phones, please share.

Many thanks

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer