[cisco-voip] Third party agent desktops with UCCX

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Sep 6 01:38:01 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

We are trying to find any customer/partner who is using a custom built agent desktop which is written against the CTI server (not using the Finesse API's). I know it's not provided out of the box, but curious to know if anybody is doing this. We have a few customers on UCCE, but if anybody is using it on UCCX it would be useful if the information can be shared. This is for a scenario evaluation being done for 11.5.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU