[cisco-voip] UCCX Queuing and Over flow Queueing Best Practice

Carlo Calabrese carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 16:33:49 EDT 2016

Because I don’t let supervisors onto the system to change agent skill levels, I set up 2 or 3 logins for each agent with different skill levels for what they are working on that day. So they can be primary one day and backup the next. I don’t deque them when I add them to the overflow ques so if someone because available, they will get the call and not a backup person. This seems to work well for the group and they can run reports to see when and how many calls are going to overflow staff.