[cisco-voip] UCCX Queuing and Over flow Queueing Best Practice

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:35:21 EDT 2016

I'm surprised at how many people would choose not to just let users use the
system as it was intended.  I see it quite often.  E.g., Not showing users
they can reset their own VoiceMail or Extension Mobility PIN via ciscopca
or ccmuser respectively, and cause helpdesk tickets to be created and work
to be delayed waiting on resolution.  Hopefully everyone on this list knows
that a Supervisor can login to AppAdmin and change skills on resources
without having to be given Administrator rights to UCCX.

What's the logic behind these decisions?  Job security maybe?  Lack of
faith in employees?  Better not let them do it, they'll just mess it up.