[cisco-voip] UCCX CUIC Reports Stopped Working After Certain Date

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Mon Sep 12 15:35:56 EDT 2016

Brian,

Thank you for this, we had an customer install our WallboardFX product and co-incdently hit this issue and thought our product may have been to blame (not technically possibly anyway), however not only could we clarify that it was a co-incidence this helps the customer to get to the bottom of the issue a lot quicker.

Your Cisco TAC Bug search skills are truly legendary, if we get the chance to cross paths at Cisco Live you get our best swag ;)

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO
UnifiedFX