[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows 11.7 and Locations Woes

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Sep 13 15:48:02 EDT 2016

Anthony... W10/J4W 11.7 (BUILD 42920) here and for kicks I put myself on a new subnet was prompted for a new location name; I went back to the previous subnet and it displayed my original location.

Is one of the users able to temporarily change subnets (or nat their virtual adapter in the case of a VM) and see if it fires the new location detection?

-Ryan