[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows 11.7 and Locations Woes

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:28:55 EDT 2016

I just figured it out.  I forgot that we have been using the below
parameter from when locations where first introduced, and now in 11.7 it
breaks locations.  When I remove it, locations work, and when I add it
back, it breaks.  It's pretty cut and dry.  Try it for yourself.

PS the parameter is still in the 11.7 guide, and is copy/paste accurate.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Config version="1.0">
<Options>
<LOCATION_MATCHING_MODE>MacAddressWithSubnet</LOCATION_MATCHING_MODE>
</Options>
</Config>