[cisco-voip] CCMAdmin > Device > Phones > Status = Unregistered

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Mon Sep 26 20:52:38 EDT 2016

Hi Jason, hope you are well.

We just released a new product (MigrationFX TAPS) that works with up to 10,000 phones for free, the reason that is relevant, is you can obtain (and filter) some very useful information from CUCM without even using the TAPS feature. I’ve attached a screenshot of the filter panel that summarises key details including ‘Status’, you can then see a count (and filter) to the devices that are unregistered (only have UnKnown in my example).

You can obtain a free license and with download details emailed from here:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/migrationfx-taps-af/

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO
UnifiedFX

[cid:11A8C539-3B4E-4F15-A4A9-D87F8CC439CE]