[cisco-voip] CCMAdmin > Device > Phones > Status = Unregistered

Evgeny Izetov eizetov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:06:26 EDT 2016

It probably has something to do with the fact that registered/unregistered
status is displayed via RIS and not the actual database. Before doing
anything major, I've been running "show risdb query phone" on all nodes and
then converting it to csv and excel. It shows registration status, when
that status changed, IP addresses, firmware loads, and other useful
information. A quirk to be aware of is when a phone fails over from one
node to another, it will show 'unr' on one node and 'reg' on the other. Not
sure about implications of running this command on a cluster with a large
number of phones though.

It's not a pretty way but it kind of works.