[cisco-voip] UCCX Timezone questions

Dana Tong dana.tong at yellit.com.au
Tue Sep 27 21:46:56 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a script that has an IF statement. Can I modify this somehow to reference a specific timezone?

Currently the script is:

If (StartTime < T[now] && StopTime > T[now] ) Then
True = Set IsOpen = True
False = Set IsOpen = False

Does anyone know how this can be modified to be similar to:

If (StartTime < T[now based on EDST] && StopTime > T[now based on EDT] ) Then

Ie start time based on Time in Sydney, Aus
And StopTime based on Time in Brisbane, Aus

[cid:image001.png at 01D2197E.03A0CFD0]

There are some variables called TZ[Australia\Sydney] etc however I am unsure how to construct this.

Thanks for your help.

Dana