[cisco-voip] Question regarding Rightfax Configuration and "Transmission Error"

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:03:59 EDT 2017

Wow Frank, that is a lot of troubleshooting, and a great run down.

Can I ask what your failure rate is?

We have about a 2-4% failure rate and have decided not to troubleshoot
those as they tend to be a Telco issue between us and the sender.  We use a
lot of toll bypass so if it doesn't work over a pri then we send it out
another one.  Usually fixes most of our problems ;-)

Scott