[cisco-voip] Headset Recommendations for 79xx?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:37:23 EDT 2017

I didn't see it mentioned but keep in mind that some headsets will pass
through the ringtone from the phone settings (E.g., Chirp 1) and some will
override it with an internal ringtone.

Oh and some headsets have their side tone setting through the roof and
sound like crap until you lower it.

I have had users complain about both of these with the Plantronics C720.

http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/blackwire-700