[cisco-voip] directory connector and webex

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Apr 20 16:21:51 EDT 2017

Ok. That's good to hear.

The issue we have is that we want to use our Shibboleth IdP, but it authenticates _everyone_ (>50K users) successfully and does no authorization.

The idea would be to either create the accounts manually (turn off auto-account create) -or- use the directory connector to create/deactivate accounts, and then simply let Shibboleth authenticate everyone, but let WebEx say "sorry you don't have an account" or something like that.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure