[cisco-voip] Cherry picking for Cisco UCCX

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:53:50 EDT 2017

I'm reaching out to the community to get feedback regarding this rather
elusive feature. Working with customers who come from other IVR systems
that have cherry picking it has often put us in a difficult spot - UCCX
simply doesn't have it and there are no good replacements or substitutes
within the ecosystem.

I have developed a way in which to do proper cherry picking with UCCX that
does not adversely affect reporting or require any changes to scripts. I am
looking to hear from partners and end customers alike to get feedback on
the feasibility and demand for such a capabilities as I look to incorporate
this into the ContactView platform.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has had this requirement
from a customer, or their business units. Feel free to unicast me at
tanner[dot]ezell[a_t]ctilogic[dot]com for more information or any feedback
you may have. Similarly, anyone who would like to sign up to beta the
cherry picking capabilities when it is released may also email me.

Regards,

Tanner Ezell