[cisco-voip] 11.5.1SU2 Can't Add Node

Dana Tong dana.tong at yellit.com.au
Wed Aug 9 20:24:44 EDT 2017

Yes I have had a similar error with the pre-installed OVA on two occasions. Mine was failing on the checking comms with the first node.

DNS / A and Reverse PTR was correct
Security password correct
Time / NTP was all working
Server nodes were added to Publisher as FQDN

My only solution was to build a fresh Publisher (or was it a fresh Subscriber?!?).

Hope this helps.