[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.6 pre-release communication and webinar

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Thu Aug 17 09:18:12 EDT 2017

Thanks, Anthony!

We have the All Aboard the Express session in the US timezone that covered some of these content, so I’ll try to get the recording from the team and post it here. But we’ll plan for a repeat of this APAC session, though not sure of the timelines – I’ll make sure to share the recording on this mail thread for folks who are unable to join.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065