[cisco-voip] UC Compatibility Matrix - 10.5.2 / 11.5

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 22 22:19:27 EDT 2017

I have found, as others have, that you end up building your own matrix per se, built on the release notes of each product. For the most part everything is tied to CUCM so that's the version you tying things to.

For example, reading the unity connection release notes will tell you the versions of cucm that connection version is compatible with. Same goes for uccx, etc.

The second part you need to document is whether you can upgrade to that version directly or do you need an interim upgrade. For example, if you're upgrading to cucm to v11.5SU2/3, and your running uccx v9.0(2)SU1, you need to upgrade uccx to v11.x but you can't get there direct, you need to upgrade to uccx v9.0(2)SU2 first. (Or something like that, but you get the picture).

I'll be building mine soon. I'm not looking forward to it. :(

Sent from my iPhone