[cisco-voip] UC Compatibility Matrix - 10.5.2 / 11.5

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 22 22:24:19 EDT 2017

We investigated elm/PLM compatibility and were told that with some updates to the elm/PLM server, you could point an 11.5 app server to a 9.x/10.x elm/PLM server.

We're lucky to be on ELA so we decided to skip the maintenance and simply spin up a new v11.5 PLM server. We'll retire our v9 elm server once our upgrades are complete.

I do find it funny though that we'd have to perform maintenance on the licensing server.

And of course, we're now moving to smart licensing in v12.

Hopefully that will be last change for a while.

Sent from my iPhone