[cisco-voip] Cisco IM & Presence 11 5.1 SU2 corrupt install with 2nd server

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Fri Aug 25 10:25:20 EDT 2017

I remember years ago Cisco starting posting bootable ISO's and then turned
around and pulled them due to issues with another department.  Here is the
relevant thread:
https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2010-August/015533.html  Have
to read some of the quoted messages that were not posted to the list.