[cisco-voip] Cisco IM & Presence 11 5.1 SU2 corrupt install with 2nd server

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Aug 25 16:14:39 EDT 2017

Historically this was due to Red Hat not wanting bootable versions of their
OS out there for everybody.  I think there was a plan to go to CentOS for
UCOS at some point but not sure if that ever got anywhere.  That was going
to allow bootables on cisoc.com again.

I doubt 11.6 is on CentOS now because I would expect a refresh upgrade if
so but who knows.  Maybe Red Hat changed their agreement with Cisco?