[cisco-voip] PLM 11.0 issues with CUC 11.5.1 SU3?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 01:57:29 EDT 2017

Ok, I was thinking about it being that.  Should have stuck to CUC 11.5.1 SU2.

It was working fine for a week. Weird.

So I wonder if I can rehost the licenses to Unity Connection 11.5 SU3
and have CUCM 11.0 talk to PLM on unity connection 11.5.1 SU3 fine?

PLM is co-located on CUCM 11.0 right now (not standalone PLM server).

Thanks!