[cisco-voip] PLM 11.0 issues with CUC 11.5.1 SU3?

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Mon Aug 28 02:10:06 EDT 2017

I would expect that would work, rehosting the licenses over to CUC.  I've
had to do that in similar circumstances where we needed to upgrade CUC
before CUCM.  Either that or build a dedicated PLM and rehost the licenses
there, kinda your choice.  It does take up an extra vCPU that is sometimes
not available.  With 12.0 changing things around, I wouldn't waste time
with the dedicated PLM though.