[cisco-voip] PLM 11.0 issues with CUC 11.5.1 SU3?

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Mon Aug 28 09:58:15 EDT 2017

So if you upgrade CUC to SU3, and don't have the encryption loaded, it will disable encryption?

Dennis Heim | Emerging Technology Architect (Collaboration)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814

"Worry less about who you might offend, and more about who you might inspire" -- Tim Allen
"When you have unlimited time, its easy" - Captain Chesley Sullenberger
"There is a fine line between Wrong and Visionary. Unfortunately, you have to be a visionary to see it." - Sheldon Cooper
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." -- Michelangelo Buonarroti
"We should transform the way we work" - Rowan Trollope
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative" - Woody Allen

Click here to join me in my Collaboration Meeting Room