[cisco-voip] Third-Party SIP Basic Phone

Jason Aarons (Americas) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Aug 29 15:57:38 EDT 2017

   CUCM 11.5 Third-Party  SIP  Device  (Basic)-This  one-line  SIP  device is an RFC3261-compliant phone  that
is running SIP from third-party companies.

I should expect a second call to come in Line 1 and be able to switch between calls?  I'm using a NEC DECT i766 phone that is line side registered to CallManager.  I see the second call come in, but phone doesn't show any kind of button to switch calls.  Vendor is researching it, pretty sure this is a problem on NEC side.

Go to Device > Phone >  go to bottom of line, the maximum calls is 2, so I should expect to get a second call into the NEC DEC i766, agree?

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"