[cisco-voip] CUCM Trunk timer

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:08:16 EST 2017

Which is fine for things like CUBE and CUC, but for SME to Leaf Clusters,
one might use multiple destinations per trunk, to limit the numbers of
trunks you need to create/manage.

E.g., SME is only really needed when you have more than 3 clusters being
tied together, so let's a assume 4 clusters of 8 subs each.  The difference
would be 4 SIP trunks or 32 SIP trunks.