[cisco-voip] Teradici Zero Client packet loss when connected through Phones

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Dec 13 14:20:01 EST 2017

We have some Teradici Zero Clients, and began to have issues with them last
year.   We ended up hard coding them to 100/Full, and our issues went away.

We did have a different use case, as we were having the zero clients at the
end of runs, not plugged into a device with what has to be less than a 14
foot cord.  So I don't know.  We were attributing it to some kind of
attenuation on the cable plant (We didn't own the cable plant, nor did we
have test results of it), and dropping to 100/Full cleared it up so we
stopped investigating.   We only had about 5 of the devices, and they are
extremely static, so it wasn't worth the effort to investigate further.