[cisco-voip] Teradici Zero Client packet loss when connected through Phones

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Dec 13 14:41:46 EST 2017

Two things I can think of to investigate.
1. EEE settings on the phones (especially if they are on old software). This caused tons of problems with PCs a while back and may be coming into play here.
2. Automatic Port Synchronization - This setting forces the PC port to the same speed as the Switch port, so if your switch is 1000/Full and the Zero client doesn’t agree this could cause issues.

Given Mike’s reply about forcing them to 100/Full I’m guessing the 2nd setting could be coming into play.

-Ryan