[cisco-voip] Duplicate ipaddress space and vlans on separate vSwitches on same ESXi host

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Dec 13 14:27:20 EST 2017

Lelio,

Yes with a caveat.

You have to ensure that you don't cross pollinate  (Allow both VLANs to see
each other).  But yes, this is pretty standard stuff.

I don't think you can do Trunking on in VMware if your trying to do this.
(Carry multiple VLANs) since I think VMware will get confused which NIC has
which VLAN.

This was via a google search, but it should give you the idea....

[image: Inline image 1]