[cisco-voip] Contact Center Management Tool

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:36:58 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

I've got a customer looking for an ideally web-based product to front-end a
lot of their call center applications allowing them to easily control daily
schedules, holidays including alternate schedules per holiday, force
open/close, and prompt changing/recording.

Currently they use a product called Netera Script Automation Manager (SAM)
that is no longer supported.

I'm sure I could make a SQL DB for all this and a web front-end but was
hoping for more of a commercially available option so they have a support
model going forward.

We're also looking at replacing with an IVR but some of the stuff they want
to do on the fly is difficult on an IVR such as changing the hours for next
Friday.

Anyone seen any options here or have some ideas of good ways to handle
these tasks for non-technical users?

Thanks,
Brian Meade