[cisco-voip] UCCX 11 - Finesse Agent forced ready

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:24:30 EST 2017

Have you ever made a gadget? The way you wrote that made it seem like he's
a couple mouse clicks away from a solution. I know that's my interpretation
of what you said, but really, creating a custom gadget, especially your
first one, is a painful experience. From confusing and poor documentation,
to resource caching problems, and a technical skills gap between voice
engineer and web programmer, it's not easy.