[cisco-voip] Uccx finesse 10.6 layout and custom variables for teams

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:00:46 EST 2017

I can think of three options for you:

1. Label them precisely with what data they hold (E.g., Customer Name,
Account Number, etc.) and just populate what you can, and leave blank what
you can't

2. Label them generically (E.g., Customer Info 1, Customer Info 2, etc.)
and let the data itself provide context.  I.e., Anthony Holloway is
obviously a name, while 3434555678 is an Account Number.

3. Buy or build your own Finesse gadget that can take enterprise data
(CallVariables) and dynamically create the layout

Here's a starter gadget.  No experience with it.
https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/LearningSampleGadget

Here's a gadget for sale.  No affiliation with them.
https://www.2ring.com/contact-centers/gadgets-for-cisco-finesse/#summary